fav mags for ideas

  • *sketches* by becky higgins
  • anything martha
  • cherish by ctmh
  • creating keepsakes
  • designing layouts by donna downey
  • imagine by ctmh
  • oriental trading
  • page maps
  • paper crafts
  • reflections by ctmh
  • scrapbooks etc

Monday, July 7, 2008

ALERT: target dollar spot

ok i went to my target (cooper st.) and they have a massive amount of new scrapbook stuff. we are talking.... fourth of july, summer fun, floral, girly, scalloped paper packs, felt flower brads, fabric covered brads, chipboard alphabets, chipboard shapes, ribbons, teenie punches, stickers, clear stamps, ink pads, i am sure there is so much more............... just hurry in!! LOL! -pm

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the alert, I promptly rerouted my grocery trip to Target instead. I promptly ravaged the $1 bins where I used my shopping cart as a blockade and I didn't let anyone near until my mission was accomplished!!! (insert evil laugh here) HAHAHA!